Chat Disappears With Too Many Special Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Disappears With Too Many Special Resources

sorry i didn't capture a screen for you BHG, but i'll try to describe the suitation of the game and what i believe is the cause.

it was a 6 player diplomacy game. 2 guys dropped at varying points during the game, and 1 guy left near the end. it was a map where players started on small islands, with a large one in the middle.

me and my ally started romping. we took 3/4 of the main continent and took out some players. all the while, i'm taking special resources with merchants.

my rare resources ran over into a second column, and i could no longer read any messages, although i heard the sounds. i couldn't see what my ally was saying, i couldnt see things like "Citizen Created." nothing.

the game was set up so the industrial age was the last one, if that matters to you.

if you have any questions i'll be happy to supply my answers.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

oh, here's my game replay, although when i tried to watch it i got an "unsafe to ignore net command" or something.

This website is for sale! r0x0rz.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, r0x0rz.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
    X