Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got RoN, so how do you change the Population limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got RoN, so how do you change the Population limit?

First: I FINALLY GOT RoN!
    went into a shop which i knew was releasing the game today (others were on 28th of may and some even in september). looked at what they got and RoN wasn't there.
    i went to the dude behind the counter and asked him if he had it, he looked in the PC it said 23rd of may, he said he received some boxes, so started going through about 10 huge boxes full of CD's.
    at that point i thought that he would not find it because he was going through the last box, when he opened it it was a box full of RoN!
    it cost 57 euros instead of 50 though.

now... how can i increase the population limit?
    i heard you could by messing with a few files. so can someone please give me a guide?

now... how can i increase the population limit?
    I second that question. On a large 4-island (1 civ each) map, I got into the info age and was stuck at 200 units.

Comment

Isn't 200 the max?

Comment

Look in the "Creation and mods" forum. The answer is in there.

Comment

I think 200 is a nice number...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

200 is too much for me once I get to end game. I'm still learning the game, but I dominate against AI until I get to Info Age and start having to control 200 units including an airforce and navy.

Think I'll mod the population limit myself..... down to 5!

Comment

Yeah, I can't understand everybody's obsession with having the most units possible. Where's the strategy in that?

Not only has the game been balanced for the 200-pop limit, having to juggle your mix of units definitely gives you an additional strategic dimension.

Comment

Working...
              X