Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any suggestions for winning Skill Test #3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions for winning Skill Test #3?

Wow, I've tried this 5 times and never won it yet. It's skill test #3, race to the info age.

I cannot seem to figure out the best upgrade path... or whether to build cities asap, etc. Someone please help, I'm addicted to this scenario!!

I haven't tried this, but I think the key is to get as much knowledge as you can as fast as you can.

Comment

It certainly is, but after my 7th try I'm finding it almost impossible...

Comment

whats ur best time? i have done it in under 26 minutes but not yet beaten the 25 minutes of that top guy.... it is hard. The way i do it is to go a bit slowly in the beggining while setting up the economy and expanding fast.

Also keep building citizens even when you think you have enough. Farms, Woodcutters, Granaries etc in every city even if you think you dont need it. Knowledge is the most important thing, because you cant buy and sell it on the market.

Comment

Remember:

Cities = more universities = more knowledge

Markets in every city will increase your wealth alot, and gives you money to make scholars.

Temples in every city will push your borders out and increase your tax money, but make sure you research taxtation at the temple.

Since you aren't fielding an army (?) sell excess metal for wealth, and use it to fill up all universities and buy resources you need to advance.

Comment

i would also recommend researching science as much as possible
            Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Working...
            X