Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems like a lot of people are having different errors (I just had a problem)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like a lot of people are having different errors (I just had a problem)

I am getting some weird error whenever I try to run the Conquer the World Campaign. I can play the quick battles fine, but when I try to load into a Campaign battle, the game crashes to windows with a weird Runtime error. Since everyone seems to be having problems, I guess there is no point trying to fix it until another patch comes out? It is really annoying, I bought this game for the Campaign.

Ill try to help.

I tried to run this on my laptop and had the same issues. What wirked for me was changing from 32 bit to 16 bit color. Try swapping whatever you are using. Just a guess.

Comment

Ok, I will try that, thanks.

Comment

I have that same error, happens on both 32 and 16 bit color. The error seems to happen at the end of the "Build Game" sequence. It happens whether I attack a local generic tribe or a major civ.
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
        X