Gamespot Review: 9.3!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamespot Review: 9.3!!!

Only real knocks were graphics and sound...excellent review and score...

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

also got 5/5 on gamesdomain

Comment

Both well deserved in IMO.

Comment

Yeah. On a scale of 10, this is the first time in a veeeery long period of time I'm going to rate a game 10. I have previously rated even my favorite game with lower scores. 9 for Civ 3, 6 for PtW (gee), 8 for Age of Kings... RoN gets 10.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Well, it seems one of those rare moments when both reviewers and fans alike are in love with a game.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Sound I can understand. It pretty much sucks aside from some of the combat sounds.

Graphics though? I LOVE the graphics, I think they are tremendous. Especially the unit animations and the combat effects gunpowder+

olaf

Comment

I agree with you too olaf.

I think all these high ratings are going to pay off well in the end for BHG, they have done a great job and didn't seem to be afraid of anything.
              be free

Comment

Let me agree with you both! Graphics and sound both get a 10 from me. Only caveat is I wish there was even more of the music.
                i · b · a = 3 · i · e ^ μ

Comment

RoN is an outstanding RTS, glad to see that it get's the attention it deserves.

Comment

Working...
                  X