Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any sightings in the Toronto area today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no **** i am 14 i said that stupid

Comment

Well, try using punctuation next time--unless you don't care whether other people can actually understand what you're trying to write.

Long before you get to be my age, you'll realise that there isn't much point in trying to argue with teenagers. (I'm 40, not that you'll care.) So, I'm excusing myself from this lively exchange.

I apologise to everybody else who was reading this thread, looking for useful information. Apart from the Wal-Mart in Welland, has anybody seen RoN in Ontario stores today?

Comment

it should be in toronto right now cuz its the 21 and thats when to was 2 get it

Comment

and why didnt you pre oder it anyway

Comment

I'm watching this thread. Three places worth keeping an eye on, that i can think of, are future shop, EB games, and compucentre.

Russianrock: I know this is going to sound hypocritical, but please try to stay on topic. Also, (and i know you are just going to hate to hear this), but please think before posting. There's no reason to post two barely comprehensible psuedo-sentences in two seperate posts. For whatever reason, Apolyton is different than other rts and game messageboards. Flames and gibberish are few and far between, and i like it that way. Before posting just ask yourself this: 'am i being helpful?'

Comment

ok i will do that

Comment

-i'd like to point out that this thread is in no way indicative of the average Canadian.

-usually we're much nicer

-btw, Gameshack in the Eaton Centre has RoN for 69.99 - I'm looking at it on my desk right now 8)
                "...and if sometimes I can't seem to talk, know this blackboard lacks a piece of chalk."
                [www.gallowglass.ca]

Comment

OK, great! I should be able to find it after work, then. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Incidentally, I did have RoN on reserve at the EB. They just called me a few minutes ago: It's in. So I thankfully don't need to visit various other stores tonight, seeing whether they got it sooner.

Comment

there's probably nothing else to do then play video games in Welland
                      Are you down with ODV?

Comment

exctly we got nothing to do here then play vid games and play hockey the mall isnt that good the fair comes 1 a year and it not even that good so when wal-mart gets another shipment i will go and get it so i can play my friends online to do something

Comment

Working...
                        X