Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Quick Battle

Hi,

I have downloaded the demo, and was planning on buying the game as soon as it comes out, but I am having a major problem.

When I go into Quick Battle mode, the computer builds my civilization for me. I can still control the units and the army, but it can be a real pain that the ai is doing everything for me. I want to build my own civilization, not watch the computer do it. And it can be really hard to do things that I want, since the computer will spend my resources and not let me save them up.

Am I the only one who has been getting this problem? (I looked at the board to see if there was a similar topic, but there didn't seem to be one) Or is it the regular part of the game? I can't imagine that it is, since I don't even really get to play. Or is it just for the demo? If I can turn it off, how do I do that? (I have looked through my options and don't have a clue what might turn it off)

Thanks for any help.

There's an option in the game setup screen called 'cooperative AI'. Uncheck that. Should be in the lower right with other checkable options like 'civ unique units' when you are setting up individual games.

Comment

Ok thanks, I thought that meant that the AI co-operate for things like diplomacy. I will uncheck that. Thank you very much, I never would have guessed that and greatly appreciate it. :-)

Comment

Anytime

Comment

Working...
        X