When enemy units switch sides...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When enemy units switch sides...

how is it when you bribe a enemy unique unit to switch sides with your spies?
    i haven't done this, yet but as i took over a bantu light cavalry (ancient age) with the british he suddenly turned white

i mean does the unit keep his special abilities or turn into a normal unit?
    anyone tried this yet?
    Who Dares Wins!

When you bribe an enemy unit, it changes to your color and you get it. It does not change attributes. If you bribe a tank, you get a tank, even if it is more advanced than what you have now.

Comment

thank you!!!

but what if i bribe a tiger tank playing as the egyptians?
      does it stay a tiger tank or does it change into a normal modern age tank( its not easy to do so i just wanna know if its worth triyng)
      Who Dares Wins!

Comment

You get what you bribe.... if you bribe a Tiger tank you get the Tiger tank...

Comment

thanx
          i've got the game now and i'll try it asap!!!cant wait till work is over
          Who Dares Wins!

Comment

Hey There,

I'm not so sure about the "you get what you bribe" deal. While maybe folk have tested and can confirm this, graphically at least, it sure looks like you get your equivalent of the bribed unit. Yes it might be something beyond your Age Tech at the moment but I think, for example, a bribed Tiger Tank would actually become YOUR Nation's tank. I base this on the fact that as an Aztec I once had a light calvary bribed away from me by the Japanese and not only did the unit change color but it looked just like any other light calvary they could make. Maybe its different when dealing with specialty units.

Comment

Working...
            X