Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in some Multiplayer on the slower speeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in some Multiplayer on the slower speeds?

Hey all -

Here's what I'm thinking. Maybe later this week or this weekend, we could get a group together that would like to play some RoN on the slower speed setting, and sit down for a nice long strategic session. Any takers on this?

Some criteria maybe to sort out who I would like to play with:

1 - People that are more interested in having fun playing than in necessarily winning. I myself would rather lose a really close fun game, than win a game by a blowout ( well, in RTS games that is ).

2 - People that are maybe a little slower on the the old mouse (like me), and wouldn't mind playing with some cannon time thrown in.

3 - People who are in general liking the game, and don't want to spend the entire game complaining about how they wish it did this and did that.

Some things I don't care about:

1 - Age. 13 or 93... I don't really care. Just have "some" level of maturity.... please.

2 - If you like to play very aggressive or very defensive, or somewhere in between. It's all strategy to me, so it doesn't matter how you want to play.

3 - Loner or Alliance Seeker - Again, it's all in the strategy. Whatever you want to do. Along this line are the people that LOVE to chat during games vs. people that you don't even know are still there. Again, whatever. I can deal with both just fine.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this type of game, either post here or e-mail me at leaper2k2@yahoo.com

Hopefully, we'll be seeing lots of messages posted along these lines, for all kinds of players who like to play all kinds of ways. For me though... I nice slow strategic game is what I'm really hoping for.

Peace !

~ Leaper

by slower speeds to you mean expensive/long research techs or slower game speed?

Comment

I was playing some Ancient to Classical games against the AI before the beta was over. Was actually a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
      X