This game is complicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is complicated

This game is very complicated, there are so many things to control and so many different strategys you can use, it seems like if you use any nation you can win against any nation. tis game has an amazing glance on it.

It reminds me a lot of Age of Kings... one of my favorite games.

Comment

it's complexity is it's fun.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

It reminds me of AoK as well.

It is a complex game, and it keeps me coming back for more.

Comment

its soo complex because my old game (WC3) had barely any upgrades, or any unist in the game !! Nevre had I played a game with soo many units, so many buildings, and so many upgrades

Comment

=D

/rubs hands with glee

Comment

RTS complex = Fun !!!
              L'Arabe Dément
              l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Comment

Complicated, but so well integrated with what I am finding to be a very smooth learning curve. With the speed controls and the pause key you can learn at your own pace. I think this is a game, like chess, that nobody will suppose they have really ever mastered, but which will always have new things to learn, fresh surprises, and a continuous flow of rewarding pleasure and enjoyment. I have seen nothing but the demo as of yet, and the bare demo is better and more playable than most of the full release games I have bought.
                i · b · a = 3 · i · e ^ μ

Comment

Originally posted by wilebill
                  I have seen nothing but the demo as of yet, and the bare demo is better and more playable than most of the full release games I have bought.
                  I wholeheartedly agree.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

ooh forgot to d/l the demo. must remember when I get home, got plenty of work to do but that can wait

Comment

Working...
                    X