Bug: Mine with(out) workers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Mine with(out) workers?

I was playing a game just now and I came across the most curious thing. I saw one of my mines, which I had set a rally point to for workers, was recorded as only having 1 worker at it (+10 metal) even though there were 6 workers at the site and with the animation. So I pulled them all off and put them back on and there were 6 workers then (+60 metal).

I was in the medieval age when this happend. Not sure how to replicate it. Just thought the producers might want to know that for some reason, even though there were workers "at" (animated as mining as well... not just standing around) the mining site, there was only one worker producing metal.

This was in a quick battle game with only myself playing (0 players) on Moderate level difficulty.

Another thing... I was still able to win by wonder victory in a single player, no opponent game. Why are victory conditions on at all in a no opponent game?

Edit: Yet another problem is that I couldn't go back and watch the replay or see my score. I'd have liked to have seen the replay so I could take a screenshot of the first bug...

Comment

Working...
    X