No announcement yet.

Why I still would like to see American nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never group me with the rest of the ignorant Americans!
    Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

I have to agree, being from the US the same place as Microsoft (the publisher) may I add, but the US Should be in the Game, im sure everyone has heard of Native Americans, They would be really cool to be in the game, TPs and all for city graphics then it would transform into wooden cabins and all as Colonial America, it would be awesome. I hope they consider Adding in America in an Expansion, Such as it is is very Anti American not to include our Nation.

Comment

Such as it is is very Anti American not to include our Nation.

How is omission anti anything? If I said I didn't support the conflict with Iraq, would I be anti-American?

Anyhoo, just trying to say that's a fine line to cross there.

Comment

Not to get off topic here but not supporting the conflict with iraq is opinion but not supporting the Troops dying there is Anti American but this topic is not about that, Its about saying America should Definatly be in the Game. The Statute of Liberty is in so are Stealth Bombers and a ton of other American Tech, if they dont want America in stop stealing our Technology for other countries. Its a Slap in the face. "We'll take your Technology and units but we wont include your country."

Comment

Isn't the Statue of Liberty from France?

But you got me with the units.

BTW, I would also like to see U.S. in the game, and was very suprised to see them not included.

Comment

Originally posted by LordRikerQ
              Not to get off topic here but not supporting the conflict with iraq is opinion but not supporting the Troops dying there is Anti American but this topic is not about that, Its about saying America should Definatly be in the Game. The Statute of Liberty is in so are Stealth Bombers and a ton of other American Tech, if they dont want America in stop stealing our Technology for other countries. Its a Slap in the face. "We'll take your Technology and units but we wont include your country."
              Yes, thats what I was saying above. They have many US techs and units so they just as well include them. I know the team at BHG are mostly Americans and I know they are not anti americans. Their reason for not including them was simply because they were not around way back then. I still want them! I want to be able to start a game and pick America just like I can pick other countries. Anyway, they will probably eventually get added in with an expansion or someone may mod them in sooner or later. At last, like I keep saying, the game is still awesome!!! This really is my only complaint.
              -PrinceBimz-

Comment

Originally posted by albiedamned
                Never group me with the rest of the ignorant Americans!
                I was correcting my own faux pas.
                - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Yes, This game is great but like we've pointed out American Tech is in the game already and There Were Native Americans in the Ancient Age, It could every well be justifiable to include America.

Comment

Working...
                  X