Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colossus + Peacocks + Bantu = Population!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colossus + Peacocks + Bantu = Population!!

Check this out... I wasn't even all the way up the tech tree!
    Attached Files

colossus does wealth, not pop, i believe, unless i'm an idiot (which i am)
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I thought it was the Pyramids which gave you extra pop...or was that an extra city?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

"Build this Wonder and you wil increase the rate at which you gather Wealth in the game. You'll multiple the unit rate of Wealth accumulation, and be able to build more Caravans and multiply the channels of Wealth accumulation as well. The Colossus also allows you to have a larger population."

-http://www.microsoft.com/games/riseofnations/wonders_colossusofrhodes.asp
        "I just nuked some poor bastard still in the Enlightenment age. that radioactive mushroom cloud sure enlightened his ass."
        - UberKruX

Comment

Colossus gives you (among others) more population, the Pyramid one additional city.

Comment

So when does the Apolyton Game guide come out?

Haven't played enough to get the full feeling with wonders. Going to try again this afternoon. I also need to work with formations a little more.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

This is sort of a game breaker.... does anybody honestly think they can stand up to 125 extra units in the end-game? That's 125 more units that could be used on an economy even...

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
                This is sort of a game breaker.... does anybody honestly think they can stand up to 125 extra units in the end-game? That's 125 more units that could be used on an economy even...
                If you haven't got the Colossus and another civ builds it, maybe not. There are other things that can raise the population limit, so the difference wouldn't necessarily be 125. Also, if you have to fight two foes at once...
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well for starters you could take out those peakocks or the colloseum with an airstrike in the late game. That shoud instantly throw his queue into dissaray as suddenly he is above the pop limit.
                  "I just nuked some poor bastard still in the Enlightenment age. that radioactive mushroom cloud sure enlightened his ass."
                  - UberKruX

Comment

Working...
                  X