Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please ;(

i ve borrowed moo3 from a friend but i forgot the manuel DOH
    who woulda thought moo3 was that complex?
    i think my head explodes

i got one a n00b-question:
    î have built a colony ship and i d like to move it to another system but i cant get it activated (out of the reserves)
    do i have to create a taskforce to send it to other planets?
    if yes y do i need more than X ships to create a taskforce
    or can i create a colony task force just like the 1st colony ship at the beginning of the game was?
    if yes how?

plz help im desperate

Re: help please ;(

Yes you must form a TF. I hope the colony ship has both types of engines. You can have a single ship TF for CS or scouts.

Comment

When you go to the TF creation screen it will open up to Flotilla size Long Range Attack mission. You'll need to change the dropdowns to be detachment & colony for a 1 or 2 colony ship force.

To get to the TF creation screens click on any system with a Mobilization Center. You can hit the B key to bring up all the systems with a MobCntr and also color coded star lanes.
      A dictatorship wouldn't be so bad. As long as I'm the dictator. G. W. Bush

Comment

big thx guys

didnt see that one

Comment

You can make a task force out of any one ship!
          Or use more ships!

Comment

Yeah, and if you press 'B' on the keyboard you can use it the same turn.
            Well, is this a bug or a tactic, though? A ground force is added to SitRep the same turn, the fleet appears there the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Quintus_AP
              Yeah, and if you press 'B' on the keyboard you can use it the same turn.
              Well, is this a bug or a tactic, though? A ground force is added to SitRep the same turn, the fleet appears there the next one.
              Bug. This "B" key exploit will be fixed in the code patch.

Comment

I find myself still exploiting that B key bug. I guess I`ll have problems adapting to the post-patch version....

Comment

D'uh! How come I never hear about these things until they are (almost) fixed?

Comment

Working...
                  X