A more realistic game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A more realistic game

what must be changed to the game get more real? i would like a tactical ground combat like IG 2, the transports are not disbanded when unloads like SE IV,no more dealy box, no more mob centers, the reservers would be created by systens, and some more things that i forgot, and you guys?

i liked the ground combat in ig2. Would have been better to see infantry also I liked the forts also , rocket, laser, etc... Would be nice to have that in moo3 to add an extra defense bonus. It really sucks not being able to see your armies.

Comment

Re: A more realistic game

Originally posted by Brazuca
      the transports are not disbanded when unloads like SE IV,
      Maybe they changed it for the gold edition, but I never had transports disband when they unloaded. Or did you mean colony ships? In every 4x game, colony ships are disbanded by using them...
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I think that two things must be distinguished here: realistic and precise.

Something can be realistic even if it goes only by the general scheme and axioms. Just going more precise by adding subtle features isn't more or less realistic always, simply more specific.
        Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Working...
        X