What happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

I show up with three arnadas of super dreadnoughts at a guadrian system, and dispatch the guardain. So far so good. I made sure to arrive with 6 colony ships as well.

So far so good. I get an outpost on one of the planets in the system, not the guardian planet. Great. I mark all the planets in the system Send Colony.

Next turn, I look at the system and my Nommo allies have colonies on all the planets.

WHAT THE *!&^#% HAPPENED?!?

BTW, my colony ships are still hanging there doing nothing.

A very aggrevated Saturn

Maybr you did something wrong with the interface? Can you post a savegame?

Comment

Let that be a lesson, no allies, kill everything.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
        Doesn't that somehow take an element out of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
          That's right, there are no friends, just enemies you haven't killed yet.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hmmm, Do you and the Nommo share a planet? If so, the Nommo might have had the majority of citizens on that planet, therefore, if you create a colony ship, it will be filled with Nommo.

However, that dosent sound like the case, maybe the Nommotagged along with you or just happend to turn up there when you killed the guardian.

Was your fleet still there? If it was, neither side should have been able to colonise because the system is blockaded.

Hope that helps...
            Everytime I learn something new it pushes something old out of my head.

Comment

AFAIK, if the are your allies, blocking the system with ships wont work. They must have tagged along with your fleet (have you seen them?) although I dont really know how they can colonize a planet in zero turns.

Thing is... the planets to be colonized are visible only after you defeated the guardia, which means the AI had a chance to assign colony ships to them AFTER you did the same thing!

Must be a bug...or the AI gets abreak when giving orders to colonize.

Comment

Sometimes the AI colonizes WITHOUT colony/outpost ships. (Do they control a magnate civ?)

If you look at their colonies, my guess is they will only be outposts, they will have few citizens.

-

Comment

I've experienced this as well. Harvesters colonized some planets of a system the very turn after I defeated the guardian. The colonies that showed up were about 2k pop in size. I've seen migrations of this size, but I don't know whether magnates can colonize at this speed.

Luckely I was not allied to them .

Comment

Wait.

You have all Planets marked "Send Colony".
                    That means that your Computer will get some Ships out of the Reserves and will send them to the marked planets. I´m sure you will find some Colony Ships at the nearest Mobilization Center, enroute to the marked Planets.

If you have your Colony Ships within the System you have to select one of your Colony Taskforces within the System, then select the Planet and then Choose "Create Colony" (it is the same Button as for "Send Colony", but if you did everything right you will see that the Caption now is "Create Colony")
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Kill kill kill

Do like a american marine if a women, a child apear to be a bad person, kill it, if they live on a enemy nation ther are a enemy as well, a hail to the american way of think , murderers, ok now is serious, break all your treaties with the guardian system adjacents civs 2 turns before you atack, kill the guardian, colonize, and try to make the alliance again, that is the only way that works for me, the universe shall be mine, let's began with the Iraq .

Comment

Re: Kill kill kill

Originally posted by Brazuca
                        Do like a american marine if a women, a child apear to be a bad person, kill it, if they live on a enemy nation ther are a enemy as well, a hail to the american way of think , murderers
                        Maybe we could just kidnap rich people like the drug dealers from the FAVELLAS who own Brasil...tudo bem?

Comment

Working...
                        X