All the luck in the galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the luck in the galaxy

Ohhh what a great game im currently playing. Picture this. Im on the first arm of a three armed spiral galaxy, im playing as the Imsaeis (Hey, I love the idea of living on Gas Giants) I have four planets in my home system - All Gas Giants! All perfectlly suited for my race, and all mineral rich/ultra rich. Now that I thought that was a good enough start, and it was. I explored the nearest system, and that was full of Gas Giants, and the next, every system I explored had at least 2 Size 11 Gas Giants with Mineral Rich output. I found a Magnate civ. I invited them to join my all powerful empire - Now they are colonizing the Gas Ginats that are Red 1 for me (but they could be Green 1 for the Darloks) and my empire is expandin every turn. Im no. 1 in the power rank! And its only turn 100! The only unfortunate thing to spoil this was the fact that the Harvesters got a foothold in my sector (no thanks to a wormhole) but im quickly wiping them out and fortifing the wormhole so they cant break through again. Just another day in the office...
    Everytime I learn something new it pushes something old out of my head.

Great start. I also prefer playing the gasbags. Nothing beats a size 12, Very Rich planet.

But, what do you mean you "invited" the magnates to join your empire?

Comment

I was mearly finding a better word than Intergrated. Assimilated if you will. The Darlocks are cool, they like Gas Giants too, only hotter ones... Hey the Harvesters are a thorn in the galaxys side. FACT.

Comment

I am always afraid I'm missing something.
        You sent your colony ships to the magnates in order to integrate them... right?

Comment

Correct Sir, I sent a colony ship, and then set the Migration level so a steady stream of my population would move there. I dont mean Eliminate, I mean Assimilate as in integrating them into my empire - but not by force... OK? BTW - If you build troops on a Magnate world, will the troops look like the race that built them. I havent tried it yet...

Comment

Yep, the troops are of the magnate population (is the magnate population is the majority on that planet).

You are playing the Imsaes who are a Extreme gravity race. Lets say you find an Alkari magnate planet. The Alkari are a Low gravity race, thus their troop work better than the Imsaes on low gravity planets....

Comment

Yeah, i know of the traits, but do they look like the Magnate race? My Darlocks control the majority of Chi III, so they should build their own troops? Got Ya...

BTW - I am playing as the Imsaeis...

Comment

Working...
              X