Yes! Patch delivers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Patch delivers...

Maybe QS read one of my requests? I asked that populations that are experiencing the joys of being food for the Ithkul have unrest. Now, it seems the patch will do this! This adds flavor to the game, and makes the Ithkul (and their interactions) more meaningful. I also like the flip side - Harverster get upset when new hosts aren't immediately available. This should drive the Ithkul to literally 'consume' the galaxy, evidence that the Antaran experiment has truly run amok. So, the storyline influences game play! Excellent!

**Takes a deep breath** OK. I'm all better now.

There are new additions to the QS patch for Apr 8th. This patch is looking good, assuming they deliver. I just hope it comes out soon!

*~*~*~*

(from the INA post on the patch...)

Add unrest factor for Harvester victims (anyone but non-corporeals). Amount based on number of Harvesters on the planet.

Add unrest factor for Harvesters living on a planet with no "free-range" food available.

When MOO3 came out I thought it was OK. A good idea but still missing gomething. I think if all the patches come through it will be great. I should have learned my lesson from MOO2 1.0, Creative trait for 6? QS has lissened to the fans and we shall see if MOO3 1.X earns a place in video game history.

Comment

Re: Yes! Patch delivers...

Originally posted by Hydro
      Add unrest factor for Harvesters living on a planet with no "free-range" food available.
      QS, you're getting behind the times. This is the 200th century, nobody hunts for their food anymore.

Comment

The patch hasn't delivered anything yet.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You are talking about the patch delivering, when it has not even come out yet?? That makes no sense what so ever.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Comment

thats just lame, guys....

not something to do in the 200th century... .... dammit

Comment

Working...
              X