Hows it selling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows it selling?

Ive been all over town the last few days trying to find GalCiv and have noticed that every store, be it EB or CompUSA, have a ton of copies of MOO3 on the shelves. Went to a Compusa in Altamonte, FL and counted about 40 copies total in 3 locations. The EBs are around 14+ on the shelf.

I like MOO3, its different, but I am enjoying it.

No luck on GalCiv yet......may just get it online.

Amazon.com Sales Rank: 165
    (with a highest position at the top 5 i believe)

galciv is currently at #13, hiting #10 last week
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

In german Sales Charts it is placed #7 at the moment.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't know the sales position of MOO3, and I don't even know when I will get the chance to see GalCiv in the shops. Not even Amazon.co.uk has it listed. And being credit-cardless, I have no other options.

Comment

I would refer you to the 'Buy MOO3 For $9.95' thread.

Anybody who pays full price for this game is getting ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
            In german Sales Charts it is placed #7 at the moment.
            Amazon.de-Verkaufsrang 100

And it is placed #100 in german amazon, dropped from i think #3 at one time...

And its really funny how it got tons of 5 star reviews before it was ever released (how stupid to rate a game before you have ever played it!) and after release got mostly 1 star ratings...

Lata
            Krait

Comment

Oh yes, I have to add that, with #7, I refer to the Saturn Sales-Charts which are published by PCGames

(Saturn is a german Store chain for Consumer Electronics which has shops in most of the larger german cities)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I noticed the price at local EBs and CompUSA is still $49. And while I did pay full price for the thing, I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Personally, if they can patch the AI to make it a challenge, I will eventually get my money out of it.

Although, for $9.95 you can probably find MOO2. I picked it up in a bargain bin and am enjoying it. Im a late arrival to the TBS genre...so this stuff is all new to me.

Comment

Working...
                X