Planet Destroyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet Destroyers

What are they? When I click autobuild, I get a bare bones ship, with no weapons systems at all.

What should I add to it to get it to work?
    How does it know how to work?
    What do I have to know to get it to work?

AHHHH!

BTW, has anyone noticed a bug in the UI of ship construction? Click on the type of ship drop down (e.g. Long, short, etc.), and then everything reverts to Lancer, Orbital Base, etc. Or is it just me?

Thanks,
    Saturn

1. You can´t build a Planet Destroyer til you haven´t the right weapon, which appears very late in the game. I think it is a Stellar Converter you need. So if you don´t have the Weapon it is useless to try to build one.

2. Yes, if you have designed a ship and afterwards click on a Combibox, the Combiboxes always revert to Lancer, Orbital Base, Long Range.
    But there is a workaround: After building a ship just click once on the tab for "Current Designs" and then again click onto the tab for "Design new ship". Your last design will be shown and this time it won´t revert to Lancer....

btw.
    It is one of the things which will be fixed in the patch
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Your right Its called a Stellar Converter... It has the ability to destroy a planet. It fires a plasma beam to the planets core, the planet rips apart. Simple as...
      Everytime I learn something new it pushes something old out of my head.

Comment

Working...
      X