Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player made Strategy Guide?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Player made Strategy Guide?

    Just wondering if maybe the more experienced MOO3 players(ie, those with a clue)would consider a project like this.

    I am finding that despite the things about MOO3 I dont like, the more I play it the more I enjoy it. Its definately different, not a run of the mill title. But its not the easiest game to figure out. There are so many things im clueless about, despite the hours I have put into it.

    I understand that some people just arent going to like it, which is cool. But I think a lot of people would benefit from a standard, easy to navigate information base.
    There is already a lot of info on this board, but it requires a lot of searching.

    I would like the MOO3 community to grow, and I think the more accessible the game is to people, the more patient players may be during the learning process. I have given up on the game 2 or 3 times, but was compelled to go back and get my moneys worth. So far I am definately enjoying it, but find myself at a loss quite a bit.

  • #2
    Well, something along the lines of what im talking about is over on the IG forums.....really nice post

    Comment


    • #3
      I believe Mr. Romanus, that you should stick with it... Its well worth the dedication you put into it.
      Everytime I learn something new it pushes something old out of my head.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wormhole,
        I am. MOO3 is actually very enjoyable once you start to get the hang of things. Getting the hang of things can be a game in itself.

        I picked up GalCiv also, and while its easier to grasp and a fun game, I will continue to play MOO3. And really, have been playing MOO3 more lately than any other game.

        Looking forward to the patch.

        Comment


        • #5
          this is a great player made strategy guide site.

          Mythology and fantasy jewellery in solid stainless steel. Norse, Greek, Celtic, dragon, fae and witchcraft pieces made to be worn every day.
          Webmaster of Outpost Orion
          http://moo3outpost.lacota.net

          Send comments or questions to inuendo9@hotmail.com

          Comment


          • #6
            mithyk's outdated.

            Comment

            Working...
            X