Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ships moving every other turn

Has anyone experienced this?

A ship that i have on auto pilot will move after i hit the turn button, then the next time i hit turn it just sits there, then the next time it moves again.

wondering what's up with this......................
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Yup...I was wondering about this one too when I first got the beta. But you are not missing any moves:

What happens is that autopilot movement sometimes occurs AFTER you have clicked end turn (but still as part of the current turn).

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

You can trigger autopilot movement immediately by moving one of your units like getting out of the planet orbit and going back in. You should always trigger autopilot movement so that ships with leftover movement points are not wasted.

Comment

Can someone confirm Asmodean's remark? I would like to say his words make a lot more sense from a quality control standpoint.

M
        "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

Working...
        X