Will you sell your copy of MOO3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you sell your copy of MOO3?

Well this thread is mainly for those who got MOO3 but dont like the game. So were can you get the most money for this game? I have heard that you can return it to the store for cerdit.
    Yes, I dont like MOO3 and going to sell it/return it
    42.50%
    NO, I like MOO3
    57.50%
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Re: Will you sell your copy of MOO3?

Originally posted by Jack_www
    Well this thread is mainly for those who got MOO3 but dont like the game. So were can you get the most money for this game? I have heard that you can return it to the store for cerdit.
    Returning software depend alot on it you are than good customer that mostly buy your game there then may-be you can get than credit.
    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

In store returns are up to that store's policies, and most probably only let you exchange for another copy of the same game if the CD was scratched or something, not because the game sucked in your opinion.

I think I read somewhere you can return the game directly to IG for another IG game of equal or lesser value.

I have major frustrations with the game, but I have high hopes for the patches... But then I had high hopes for the game too... I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment
      ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
      "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
      Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

First of all let me say that you blatantly ignored one of the non-written rules of apolyton and forgot the banana as an option. Shame on you

Now, I did not vote cause I wont sell the game, but wont play it too much either. I have heard that CIV3 was almost unplayable when it first came out. Nevertheless, I enjoy playing it now, after a few patches. I secretly hope MOO3 is going to get patched good!

Comment

I'll keep it. It is a good game and it will improve.

Comment

Working...
          X