The patch size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The patch size

Hey i see lot of problens to be fixed in the patch anyuone have idea of it's size....i enter in internet by a fone line and don't wanna to get all the day downloading it.

No but htey already said they are doing things in stages, not all in one.

Comment

The current .exe file is around 7meg (I think, been awhile since I looked). I doubt a patch would be much bigger than that, depending on what they patch. If it was spreadsheets only, a bunch of text files wouldn't be that big.

Comment

Its a very modular game so I don't think you have to worry too much. Now if they had to redo a whole lot of movies or artwork you'd be in trouble...
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

I use a dial-up service for my internet connection. I just start large downloads at night (with the disconnect when finished option checked) and then go to bed. In the morning - there's my file and no phone-line tie up hassles.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

It's fun to have a DSL

Comment

It's even better to have cable.

When I had dial-up back in the day, I would use utilities like GoZilla. It would let you resume a download in case you were disconnected, that way you didn't have to start all over. It was a relief to have it most of the time. I did hate the ads that came along with it, oh well nothings pefectly free.

Comment

Working...
              X