Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Great war ( Federation X New Orions )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great war ( Federation X New Orions )

I will tell about how my great war against orion is going
    I am playing a Impossible game in a Huge galaxy with 16 civs I play with a human named Federation, leader in technology and a great economy with Senate victory disable
    In the game 296 i discover Two conected Wormholes that take me from my border on the top of galaxy to Orion in 3 Turns, i Raise a Fleet of 175 +- ships and atack, orion had a Fleet defense of 18 ships with 3 planets i atack the weaker planet ( orion 2 ) and Smash it's 18 ships and 6 Orbitals and planetary Bases with 2 looses, i could Ground atack the planet have 4 Trans Squads in two turns of there, but i decide to bomboard the planet, i do it, and kill everything on the planet, the retalation was a fleet of 141 +- Orion ships atack me, they see me first and Cause great pain with missiles before i can counteratack, i decide to run, i loose 22 ships, after 5 turns of stellar manobres i had two battles in hand, they atack my border at Komi with 147 +- ships and i defend it with 125 +-, and i atack orion again with 145 ships and the defend with 129 +- , at komi we get a draw ( time out ) i had 65 ships and they 39, at Orion i win again but i fight far from the planetary defenses, on the next turn the raise a new fleet of 145+- ships and i had only 95 i decide to run and reinforce it near orion, on the home front, they fleet began to fly trough my sistens more quick than i can follow until they get trough my home system, my old capital and atack a planet smashing its defenses but not bombarding, on the meantime passed 4 turns and my great economy with a Total War policy create a horde of BC's, i fight 56 orion ships in a orion neighbor system and loose nothing, now i fight at home with 65 vs 39 ships and win with 50% looses, on the same time Orion atack again with 78 ships their negbor system and loose i lost two ships, now my reinforce is nearly there my border is safe now, me fleet blocked the wormhole way to there, and i plan to kill the atual 101 ships defenses on a great battle at Orion 1 Win and Kill the planet, see more tomorrow...

Part 2

Today i don't much time to play...i atack orion on a blocade battle against 101 ships and win with a few looses i had to retreat because next turn they back with 161 ships and i go to the neighbor system and 2 turns later i fight 35 ships and win and for last i retreat to me border and bring new ships to my great fleet, now i an using for the first time Behemots...lots of they...the are Stealth in a stealth fleet,...thats great, i bring to the begin of the wormhole, near 160 ships and wait to smash they, i see that i need to be more agressive and will fight they 161 ships, but they will can take togheter nearly 140 ships at Orion 1, if i win i ll bombard and kill everything and run to home...until tomorrow,...good luck to me...hit and run...that's the way.

Comment

I fight and win at Orion 1 158 of my ships X 141 Orions...i win and have 140 survivors, this happen because i started the battle on the corner of map far frtom their sensor and all my missiles go after the planet, after destroy the planet defenses the missiles go after their fleet...when my missiles run out i have to advance and this time i was atacked by a horde of fighters with green rays ( that hurts ) and loose a full armada of BC's...i ll miss they...i bombard the planet and kill everthing, next turn i atack Orion 3, i didn't have the same luck i apear near their sensors and was bombarded at the same time that i bombard they, i retreat when i had 63 ships of 140 and let they with 58 ships of 170, in neraly 30 turns i will begin to research the Stellar converter my first Planet Destroyer Weapon, i don't know if i ll have to wait to use it, the fight for Orion began at turn 393 and at this time is turn 438, it's taking sooooo much of my time and resources but this the one real challenge at the impossible dificult level, the lot of carrier helped me to lost the battle, what are that dammed green rays that the fighter are firing, now come the worst, i raise anothe fleet and atack orion3 and it's 94 ships and 3 orbitals with 141 ships in turn 441 +- good part of they BC's, hey i only have this now and i had to win while they are weak, i decide put 7 armadas and 3 trans squads ( i wanna to take orion 3 ), for the fisrt time i had some ships using the Damper Field ( great shield ) that don't thelp against they horde of fighter, with the planetary bases down i can't atack from distance and have to advance, i kill the orbitál's but don't see a single ship until the time run's out, the battle draw and i had only 34 ships of 141 and they had 91 of 94 ( 3 looses, the orbitals ), i had 4 armadas near to reinforce but i don't know if i will use it, i had to rethink my strategy...until next time.

Comment

Comment

NICE BATTLE

Let's party! Finally the time has come to take those hypocrites(Antarans) out of the games!!!
          The dark wind is blowing, one of you will perish soon!- Janus Zeal

Comment

Ending the War

I taked 32 turns preparing my last atack to the New Orions, the front was calm, only smaller orion incursions the classical 64 ships 4 or 5 times, i don't remenber very well, i created carriers with lot of fighter and lot of polivalente ships, my recon ships that stay in picket part of fleet are used for eletronic warfare, so i give to they the best eletronical equipamente available, every ship use a damper field and no one are smaller than a battleship, even the recons, i used the polivalente strategy, every ship that not is a carrier or a recon used PD weapons combined with some LR and Sr cannons and missiles launchers, PD and torpedos, i leave my border with 180 ships, 10 armadas, all that i can put in one battle and send another 5 armadas with 90 ships to give a second wave, i have the best technology in all this war to this fight and have Leviathans armed with Stellar converters , yes i an thinking in destroy Orion 3, take 5 turns to reach in Orion, i was received by 156 Orions ships, i smashed they i even need to use teh second wave, they detected me fisrt but i can hold their missiles and fighters long enough to counteratack and destroy their fleet, o lost nearly 100 ships ( 97 to exact ) next i have to decide my next action ( destroy Orion 3, bombard and kill everything, or wait unitl next turn to my troop ships come ), i let the game and go to window, take 10 minutes thinking and remenbered of every Mrrshan , Darlok, Elerian, Bulrathi, Gnolan, and lot of other races that suffered on the hands of the Antarans, that were killed on bombards, or genetically experimented, i think about the Ithkull , that plague that absorved lot of living things, including humans of the galaxy, i destroyed the planet, it's over the WAR IS OVER, there nothing left to me here i let some ships protecting Orion1 and Orion 2 until my colony ships come and take the rest of my fleet to home, the population fight well and i decide to lower the Taxes as a present to they, every race now wanna to make peace, but i saved the game, and get out of here , i will see my girlfriend, there is anymore challenge for me in this game.IT'S OVER, IT'S ALL OVER.

Comment

Working...
            X