Kicking the Orions from the Senate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking the Orions from the Senate

That's fun but is still strange..i propose Total War agaisnt orions and get enougth votes to aprove it and they were kicked...and know they were waging a great war against me..is true that i have bombarded Orion 2 and killer all it's population but revenge is not fair , perhaps now i can sign a now agression pact with they?or a Trade Pact? they are now a commom civ?

They still are not common civ .... So, no treaties :-) You can invite them back to the senate though. In fact I like expelling everyone else, and leave only the New Orions in ... (until I kill them). Then I am alone there :-)
    Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

But if you are alone in the senate no one will second your bills. That sounds like NO fun. (pun intended)

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

And of course, no trouble ;-) I dont like being expelled from the senate because I forgot to vote against this stupid thing. QS may make autovote if a bill refers to your empire - yea if the bill is good, and nay if it is bad.

If you are alone you can still second and accept the bills that appear automatically - like "Spaceport Taxation" for example.

Comment

Ive tried this but noone would ever second my proposal, dont no why maybe its the sizeable fleet the posses

anyway i read a AAR where someone kicked the NO out of the senate and they went broke from to much upkeep. they revolted and formed a new empire, the guy that wrote it said he could now actully deal with them. *

*read it a while ago, might not be exactly right

Comment

Maybe this is a stupid question, but if you are alone in the Senate, who is proposing the bills that appear automatically .

Comment

The citizens of the galaxy :-) At least this is what the game tells about them.

Comment

Working...
              X