Not too impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not too impossible

I have played in hard and impossible levels and the only challenges that i get are defeat the orions and avoid loose in the senate...i manipulet the member to do not let the enemy win( hard level ) and turned it off ( impossible ), the other civilizations do not resist...the i normaly fight defense fleets of +- 22 shipss..one or two times i fight forces of more than 60 ships but they are to weak,,is not even a target pratice,that sucks, know i kicked the orions of the senate ( fun don't?) and are waging a long war aginst they, they ships never end? i bombarded orion 2 and kill enverything and they gonna crazy fly and atack my border it was hard to hold they but i an winning this great war, i have heard that i can't take orion with troops...that's true?The thing is..the game is not a great challenge in military aspect conquest is slows but constant, the AI can't hold and fight back...and a last thing...my troops don't get their level trough EXPERIENCIDE....maybe is a bug? i wanna ELITE troops...thanks everybody

The Agressivness of the AI is one of those things which are fixed in the Patch. It was set lower just prior to release because some Beta Testers complained because at this time the AI was too high in their opinion.

Your Troops-Experience never getting higher than experienced will also be fixed. There seem to be some Procedures which lower the Troops Experience to Experienced as soon as the Unit enters the Reserves.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

try colin's mod. It's about 8 small files that you need to stick in one directory of the game. It makes impossible, impossible. Well or close to it, depending on the game you play.

Comment

The Agressivness of the AI is one of those things which are fixed in the Patch. It was set lower just prior to release because some Beta Testers complained because at this time the AI was too high in their opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X