Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nommo IQ sample :D

Please see the attached file.

This is the result of me spying on my best (and only) friend out there.

Those Nommo are quite something.
    Either they are the masterpiece of diplomatic relations or their IQ just got a day off

I wander if my own ambasadors make such statements when using ocasional faultry interpreting machine ("giberish" or something).

Now, what should I do? Judging by the fact that thy are the allways diplomatic, easy to trade to, and allways friendly, Nommo, I would incline to accept this and face the consequences....
    which I allmost did :-)

Funny is the title of it: "Intelligence 1 on 1" LOL

-------------------
    Best regards,
    Pushtiu'
    Attached Files

watch out if you don't accept, they may ask you to agree to an embargo

Comment

"Please, can we kindly stop trading with you?"
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well at least counter offer. Maybe they will ask you permission so they can give you techs.

Comment

lol That's gweat!

I've seen a typo where the pronouns were reversed, so I had another empire threaten to declare war on itself. lol
          The Total Mecha RPG Project

Everybody, Everybody! It's Homestar Runner time!

Comment

They're actually offering an intellegence treaty. The text is just rubbish. I had someone offer me the cahnce to accept a declaration of war. This also was an intellegence treaty. I said "Yea!" to their offer, there was no war, and I could see all the stars and starlanes on the map. Odd, but nice.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hey, they look quite alien ! Maybe this is a friendly proposition for their culture ?

Comment

Just be sure to vote nay instead of yay on those sanctions.

Comment

NO!Vote "Yea". They are offerring an Intellegence Treaty. This is good. Did you not read my post?

Sorry to shout, but MoO3 is no laughing matter.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I alway do that in my SMAC pbem diplomacy!
                    That is, if I have to do something hostile on someone, I go at excruciating lenght to make him understand that my hurting him is perfectly justified by his former actions and the overall situation, that I wouldn't hurt him wasn't I forced to do it...

After that, usually the guy pleads me to put an end to his days....
                    I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Ok, and now I understand why the "learning curve" is so steep ! even the diplo proposals texts are messed up and make no sense !!
                      If only it was a joke ...

Comment

Sometimes even if the text fits the diplomatic Initiative, it may look funny.
                        Now the Trilarian have with really words declared war on me

Here´s the full text:
                        The Aqualariat Ambassador, thoughtfully greeting you, says:
                        "Warmest´greetings, Proteus! My people cry out for vengeance. We cordially declare, that our civilizations are now in a state of war."
                        Reminds me of the things, the Hitchhiker says about the people of Krikkit:
                        "They are just a bunch of really sweet guys, you know, who just happen to want to kill everybody"

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

"Warmest´greetings, Proteus! My people cry out for vengeance. We cordially declare, that our civilizations are now in a state of war."

Comment

I had similiar situation some time a go, trilarians had message for me that I had to read few times...

"Would you be so kind and declear war against us"

Comment

DP
                              Last edited by statusperfect; March 23, 2003, 04:27.

Comment

Working...
                              X