Whay Hay....Give it time..its Good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whay Hay....Give it time..its Good!

I`ve now been playing Moo3 for about 7 days ( not constantly!) checking these forums when I`ve had a problem and I can honestly say I`ve fallen in love with it.
    Its Great, to all you people that gave it a couple of days and then returned it to the shops, ooopps
    To any one else out there....just give it TIME, once the game mechanics fall into place, its good, trust me.......

Is it me or is there an echo in these forums?

Comment

At the risk of becoming a fanboy I have to agree with tiny toad. The more you get into the game the more interesting it gets.
      I stop playing, get to work, and then suddenly find myself building cruisers again. No doubt the game has its problems, that have been abundantly addressed in this forum, but if you give it a chance there is something special here ...
      Cheers from down under.

Comment

Re: Whay Hay....Give it time..its Good!

Originally posted by tiny toad
        Its Great,
        NO.
        It's amazingly GREAT.

Comment

Whole heartedly agree, more I play it more I enjoy it, although the user interface is a pig and I did have to slow the tech advance down to make it fun.

Comment

Ya, great if your playing all multi player.

Playing the AI?

LOL!

Comment

I played (and win) my first game, and I enjoyed the experience. Yeah there are problems, but nothing so seroius 2-4 patches cannot make it right. Just give it a chance.
              Blade

Comment

Working...
              X