Just won by getting all 5 X's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just won by getting all 5 X's

Hmm ... got to say, a bit disappointing. Oh well.

No movie?

Comment

Stupid question time, but can someone finally say what the 5 X's are and what they do?
      A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
      -V. I. Lenin

Comment

You find them in Antaran expeditions, on guardians and at black holes/neutron stars. You then research them and they give you a bonus.

My Gov/Race/Techs/etc spreadsheet in the 'Creation&Files' forum has info on what each one does.
        The foppish elf, fighting ithkul in a top hat and smoking jacket since 1885

Comment

Yes there was a movie but a pretty lame one. Annoyingly though even once I had all 5 X's my ships were still out there performing archeological digs !?!

The X's themselves are great just by the time you fet them they won't be of much use.

Comment

I liked the 5-X movie, though I missed the first 15-20 seconds of it because I had to crank up the sound to hear it. I didn't feel disappointed to have reached the 5-X win.

Comment

download the BINK video player it plays the movie and you can ACTUALLY HEAR IT.

I didnt even think the damn movie had sound when i first watched the movie.

All i heard was the jets on the side.

After someone told me to use bink video player i could hear the Orion speak

And let me tell you the Orion's dont seem that loving
              Death will come one way or other, its only a matter of when i choose it.

Comment

Working...
              X