What needs to be done to save MOO3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corentor

Thats not what we need. What we need is a macro queue which allows us to tell the empire what ships need to be built and then the Viceroy AI decides to take on a contract depending on its industrial capcity.
    That is a great idea.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by egervari
      8. In the planet's listing, there is option to only view 'green' worlds or all of them. Why not allow us to select

a) green (setting 1)
      b) green + yellow (setting 2)
      c) all of them (setting 3)

They could make this a slider or something.
      You can sort by zone which should amount to almost what you are asking for. So you get all sweetspot at the top, then green1, then green2, etc.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

...snip...Also, this is a minor thing, but the map shouldn't scroll up if you hit the edge where the turn button is (since it's so sensitive). I find myself constantly rescrolling the screen and that's kind of dumb...snip...
        There is a setting on the Options menu that disables this scrolling. I've never tried it, I don't know how you'd move the map around.
        A dictatorship wouldn't be so bad. As long as I'm the dictator. G. W. Bush

Comment

Working...
        X