Disappearing Troops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing Troops

Before I realized what the VRs were doing and way before I was ready for it I found I had about 15 Marines. OK. I'll need them later. I looked about 25 turns ago and they were all experienced.

I need them now, and they are nowhere to be found. I thought maybe I'd built up some planet defenses just playing around. But, I've checked all the planets and no Marines.

What's happened to my Jarheads? Did they all get old and retire?
    A dictatorship wouldn't be so bad. As long as I'm the dictator. G. W. Bush

That's odd. You didn't ship them up to transports or attack anyone/been attacked?

Comment

Use the Filters.

In the Ground Troop Creatiion click on the Combobox and Select "Marines".

Maybe youz find them there.

What I often observed is,
      that if you have a lot of Support Units
      some of the Units you have aren´t displayed.

They only appear if you choose some of the displayed Units for your Forces (and therefore decrease the number of displayed Units).
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Use the Filters.
        That is what I did and then they reappeared as Veterans But, when I told the Auto Build to create a Marine Div, Corps they wouldn't be added. By setting the filter they built alright and then I promptly sent them out to be destroyed (along with my Dreadnaught, 2 BBs, 5 or 6 BC, etc)
        A dictatorship wouldn't be so bad. As long as I'm the dictator. G. W. Bush

Comment

There seems to be a bug in the troops list. When there is too many of them, they just go missing. Only fillter can get them listed. I wish they list experienced before trained or recruit.

Comment

Working...
          X