selecting many planets at once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selecting many planets at once?

The only thing I don't like is all the micromanaging when you get a new building. I have to click 'colonies' and then reassign 'trade goods' to 'building x' and it takes quite a long time. Anyway around this? I found out that you can make it delete the trade goods automatically (saves some clicking), but I haven't found a way to select all the planets at once and issue the same command.

Double clicking any item in the available list will remove it form the queue.
    No real way to do what you want, I stack the queue up to the max most of the time, once I get the game rolling. I then look for planets that are finishing a build and next is trade.
    It is a real pain when you get a new tech and have a lot of planets sitting on trade. You have to go to each one and add the new item, sighes.

Comment

It is a real pain when you get a new tech and have a lot of planets sitting on trade. You have to go to each one and add the new item, sighes.
      That's the case I'm actually talking about. I had to do that about 6 or so times throughout the game and I'm always saying to myself, "alright already, they should have noticed and fixed this".

Comment

Working...
      X