No announcement yet.

What the hell happened- MOO3 sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you're on your own with this bug. Noone else has complained of it, and there's been quite a lot of complaining. You should take the game back, and request another copy. Mybe the shop will test your copy instore, and you'll see if the problem is software or hardware dependant. Bad luck, I'd say.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by moomaster
      In reality everyone is saying that this is a superb game, how about this, stop kissing the MOO3 creators ass and speak on what u truly think about this game.
      How about this, broaden your mind and try and accept the fact that some people might actually LIKE the game. Sure it isn't as good as i'd hoped, but i'm happy playing it, as are many other people. I am speaking based on what i truely think when i say I LIKE THIS GAME.

Also, i think you'll find that "everyone saying this is a superb game" is VERY far from the truth, half of the posts here have complaints about it in them

Hard luck on the ships though, best get a replacement copy (or a refund based on what you think of the game).

Comment

I don't think its a bad game at all, although there are things that IMO could have been done better, the interface for example.
        But there were naturally lots of high expectations, or I should say certain expectations, surrounding MOO3 and that is where the game disappoints some people. This is a different game than the one a lot of people were expecting - I have seen several posts where people have said they would have preferred MOO 2.5 rather than this game.
        I would go so far as to speculate that if MOO3 had been released under another title there wouldn't be nearly as many rants about it, although I still wouldn't be crazy about the interface.

Comment

OK, this guy is clearly making up his rant about the ship designs.

Notice how he doesn't want to report it.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Comment

I think there should be more ship designs, myself. It doesn't seem like it should be too difficult to add more artwork.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I took the old copy back and got a new one, the ship problem got fixed, but the game still sucks. And for those who say (why dont u exchange the game for another,well once i buy the game it stays with in my collections of games, no matter how bad the game is - Bad luck for me
                Last edited by moomaster; March 12, 2003, 23:58.

Comment

Discover the latest breaking news in CA and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

Comment

It might help to actually read the pages you post links to. That would enable you to differentiate between a troll and a person whose opinion you disagree with.

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
                      Troll.
                      He's a troll, and you're the one wasting the most space on the thread. Go pick your nose or something.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Trolls?

There are trolls in Heroes of Might and Magic. Didn't realise that MOO3 had them. I have been totally underwhelmed by MOO3 which is now gathering dust on my shelf, but if it has trolls perhaps I should have another look.

Comment

I'm not a troll, and for those who say that i'm well they can go and @#$% them selfs.

Comment

I'm going to *&#@* myself, then:

Troll.

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Not *&#@*, it was @#$% !!
                              I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Perhaps we are talking about different things?

Maybe moomaster means all the designs are the same at the start (which they are, and they were in Moo2 as well) and everyone else is saying that the graphics are all different.

Dunno. Just a guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X