Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific Development Plans

I don't want to discuss the pros/cons and inner workings of
    development plans as this has already been done in other threads.

What I want is for people to post the development plans that
    they use that actually work, also can you specify what race they
    work for.

Thanks in advance.

My style is builder, I play Medium cluster galaxy, modified humans, medium star lines- many, specials- average, random events normal, and 8 opponents. I have those dev plans for my planets:

All planets: 1- Infrastructure. 2-none, 3-none.
    Red Ring: 1- terraforming, 2-Mine, 3-none
    Yellow Ring: 1- terraforming, 2-Mine, 3-none
    Green Ring: 1-Manufacture, 2-none, 3-none
    Sweet spot: 1- Manufacture, 2-none, 3- none
    Mineral Poor: 1-none, 2-Manufacture, 3-none
    Mineral Rich: 1-Mine, 2-none, 3-none
    Low biodiversity: 1-none, 2-manufacture, 3- none
    High biodiversity: 1-none, 2-farm, 3-none
    Large: 1-manufacture, 2-none, 3-none
    New: 1-Infrastructure, 2- Government, 3- none.

That’s all. As far, (turn 140) it did quite well.
    I play as modified Humans.

My Humans are:

Bioharvest- superior.
    Research- poor
    Creativity-original
    Economy- specie
    Accuracy- poor
    Reflexes- poor
    Government Type- Absolutist
    Starting planet mineral richness- poor.
    Starting planet biodiversity- similar.
    Citizenship- Loyalty

I hope it helps.

Comment

That's quite interesting, I never thought to put Red/Yellow Ring to terraforming & mine, I'll try that out straight away.

Thanks Serb.

Comment

Dev plans dont realy do much for me i have found. I just check for new planets every turn and look to see what kind of planet i want. ie... Mine, Research, Industrial, Farming, or Recreation. I then set up the whole planet right at the start and move on. I almost never have to look at them again untill they start kicking out ships.

Comment

jeah - I usually keep the planetary AI on, but if I want an mining planet, or a industrial planet, etc. I go into the planetary infustructure and plan all the DEAs at the beginning.

Comment

I set up a few DEA plans, for Rich, Poor, Secondary and Core. After a planet is colonized I "build" the most important ones like GOV, REC, and what is specific like MINES, IND or BIO. I dont fill all the DEAs. I leave something to the VR too. Why the hell am I paying him for.

Comment

Can anyone confirm that the classification PRIMARY relates to the first planet in the system that you colonize? Thanks

Comment

Primary Theory

Here's a theory: What if the Primary planet is the one with your system seat of government?

Its something to test I suppose.

Comment

Core, Primary, Secondary and Frontier classifications determinates distance from planet with IMPERIAL Seat of government. Try to build Imperial seat of government on newly colonized planet and see what will happens- when ISG will be comlete this "Frontier" planet will become "Core".

"I view our nuclear arsenal as a deterrent, as a way to say to people that would harm America, don't do it. That's a deterrent. That there's a consequence. And the president must have all options available to make that deterrent have meaning."
                  - George W. Bush
                  Statesman

Comment

Working...
                  X