Rantz - help a brother out ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rantz - help a brother out ...

Rantz, you guys at QS tweaked the AI because it was kicking way too much ass right? Do us a favor and make the original untweaked files available at the official site and here. I, like many Apolyton posters, need a good ass-kicking.
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

ANy beta testers have the original files that were tweaked? Somebody ...
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

You can beat it on Expert? o.0
      Contrary to what many believe. MOO3 does NOT suck. If you think it does, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

Comment

You can't not beat this game (even with the senate turned off) with a little patience and a decent understanding of the interface.

Comment

Working...
        X