Any troop overview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any troop overview?

I haven't found any overview screen for ground troops in the game yet. Is there any?

*bump*

Comment

Nope,
      the only Screen where you can see al available Ground Troops seems to be the "Deploy Ground Forces" or "Create Troop Transports".

As for already deployed Units I haven´t found a screen yet where you can see them all and wehre they are localized.

Maybe a good idea for a patch.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

When you at the ground combat phase, you can overview your troops before starting the battle. On the left, there is a tab where you can click on your troops or the enemies and see all the specific stats.
        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Working...
        X