Creativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creativity

What does exactly the creativity trait do?

I am starting to doubt that it gives you more technologies .... Is this associated only with overruns?
    And the overruns may be are not so dangerous at all. You will get the tech finally, don't you? And what becomes if an overrun is not reported? Does it simply increase the remaining turns without popping a sitrep item about it?
    Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

I'm pretty sure that creativity only affects over-runs. Not so useful as in MoO2, I'm afraid. But low crativity in MoO3 is really annoying. Regular 8-16 turn overruns, and always on the cruicial techs, like PD mount.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

There are other threads here and at IGMOO discussing this, and so far, it looks like higher creativity does give you more available techs in your tech tree. It's really annoying missing many critical techs, so I may just start focusing on this.

Comment

Working...
      X