Disable AI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable AI?

Should there be an option to disable the AI (not enemy AI of course) thus micromanaging it all?
    YAY, I want to be able to micro it all!
    11.76%
    NAY, the game isn't about microing!
    64.71%
    Give me a banana!
    23.53%

No, they should just fix the viceroys to do a good job.
    Or you should have the option to have your viceroys executed.
    Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

I believe there are mods for that.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

These mods come in a .exe format, I presume?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Isn't there a button on the planet screen to disable the AI for that planet?
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yes, but this kind of "disable" doesn't leave him in a wheelchair.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I just dont see this desire for micromadness, having to build 100 temples and every colony isnt my idea of fun.

Comment

Working...
              X