• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orion Galaxy War I Mod

ORION GALAXY WAR I

Installation Instructions
    Using Winzip extract the text Files into

Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Master of Orion 3\GameDataSets\Classic_01\GameData\Common\Spreadsh eets

Story

The Federation used an Etherean slave to control one of the New Orion Senators in the Orion Senate. The United Nations quickly learned of this deceit and have formed an alliance to prevent the Federations schemes to rule the Senate. A spy was sent in and murdered the leader. Both sides have been in heated debate as the New Orions stay neutral. The Federation is on the verge of declaring war against The United Nations for killing their etherean slave with a spy. The United Nations declare they had nothing to do with it, defend yourself as the New Orion spies manipulate the Galaxy into its first Galaxy War.

MODIFICATIONS

BaseRelations.txt
    -----------------
    This mod changes The United Nations species to +183 base relations for each member and -182 base relations to the Federation.
    The Federation has +183 base relation to each of its members and -182 to The United Nations

183 (Solidarity)
    -182 (loathing)

This should allow for a Axis vs Ally type game. I recommend downloading one of the military AI mods to work with this one.

The United nations

Humanoid
    Etherean
    Geodic
    Insectoid

The Federation nations

Cybernetik
    Harvesters
    Ichthytosian
    Saurian
    Attached Files

Free For All Mod v 1

Installation Instructions
    Using Winzip extract the text Files into

Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Master of Orion 3\GameDataSets\Classic_01\GameData\Common\Spreadsh eets

Note: I recommend you download one of the Improved AI military mods for more of a challenge with this mod.

Story

Following the Orion Galaxy War I, were all races practically blew each other from existance, the New Orions have decided to strike with their forces. Everyone else is in ruins and must rebuild from scratch. The war has torn each of the Federation and United Nations apart, each race now hates each other. Even inner species have hatred amongst themselves for being slaves to a war they did not want. All the while they had no idea that it was the New Orions who were manipulating the Galaxy for a final strike.

In this game your pitted against everyone. Everyone hates each other. Survive as long as possible...

MODIFICATIONS

BaseRelations.txt
    -----------------

Everyone -182 (loathing) to everyone else.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X