Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are my colony ships?

hi friends,

as a newbie i thought it would be easy to build a second and third colony ship, but this was a mistake:

i watch my colony ships getting built, but when the ship building process is complete, there is no new colony ship!!!!

where has it gone???

any hints?

heeeeelp!!!

The FAQ within the Help&Bugs Section answers this and several other Questions.
    As for your Colony-Ships please read the second Posting in the Thread.

Here is the Link, I am sure you´ll find it useful:
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

They don't "exist" until you create a Task Force and put them in. And besy of all, it doesn't matter where a Starship is built, when added to a Task Force, it magically appears at the system where the tak force was created (You don't automatically have Mobilization Centers in every system though, you have to build them.

Works great if your primary production worlds are on one side of the map and you've got a world with a Mob. Center on the other side of the map and don't want to bother with that troublesome, move form here to way over there stuff....

Comment

I suspect that in the end the Mob Center will have to be modified to add a constitution penalty. Additon delay box for the farther you are from the HW. Of course this is bit unfair as some of those ships may have been built were you are forming the TF. Maybe moving the Mob to later in the tech tree to subplant the old Star Gate.

Comment

thanx for help.

the game is more complex than i've suspected...

Comment

Working...
          X