Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo3 + Mechwarrior 3

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?...%5Fid=B644810A

what the heck is up with this? they have special offers for games that have the same number or something?

oh and notice that two outa the three screenshots are for mechwarrior 3.
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

They do alot of deals to attract people. Think they were the site who offered like a few days where they sold WC3 for 10-20$ cheaper shortly after/at release. Sure is an odd game to pick for it though, would be better if they bundled all the MoOs together, I like having sets of things.
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

LOL they should sell it with MW4 as both game follow the same line of radical departure from their origins

I am a huge Battletech fan and most of not all the people in my BT community liked and played MoO2. As a matter of fact noone likes MW4 (because its not really Battletech anymore), and noone likes MoO3 (because its not really MoO)....

Lata
      Krait

Comment

Hmm, I enjoyed MW4, and that was after being a fan of MW2 and missing out on MW3. MW4-Mercenaries that came out recently is even better, though its a bit easy. MW fansites around seemed to like it as well. As for it being a departure from their origins, you don't get to 3 or 4 with just changing a few things. Otherwise you might as well just make the game a rehashes expansion, not a sequel.
        "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Well after I detached myself from the fact that MW4 is supposed to be a Battletech game (or rather a MechWarrior game, them things are not the same anymore) I could enjoy it too (As opposed to MoO3 which I still dont like). But they changed the complete combat/mech model so far away from BT that I can't bring myself to really like it.

Even if they might try very hard, classic Battletech will NEVER die!

Lata
          Krait

Comment

As a matter of fact noone likes MW4 (because its not really Battletech anymore)
            I did.

Anyway, if you think MW4 is a radical departure from battletech, i can imagine what you think of the new "battletech" tabletop game.
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

I _really_ enjoyed MW4, did not play any of the games before or expansions after though.

Comment

Well I was referring to my BT community when I said noone likes MW4. There are certainly BT fans out there that really like MW4... I just don't know any...

And yeah, if I stated what I think about MW: DA I would probably get kicked outta these forums

Lets just say it was very aptly named and even MoO3s heresy pales in comparison...

Lata
                Krait

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo

I did.

Anyway, if you think MW4 is a radical departure from battletech, i can imagine what you think of the new "battletech" tabletop game.
                  Do not mention the evil that is WizKids "Mage Knight"-tech.

God how a mighty game has fallen...

Kinda like MoO3 has done to the MoO name...

Comment

Well I was referring to my BT community when I said noone likes MW4. There are certainly BT fans out there that really like MW4... I just don't know any...
                    the first and only time i ever played battletech my friend talked me into playing a tank. then he walked over and stepped on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo

the first and only time i ever played battletech my friend talked me into playing a tank. then he walked over and stepped on me.
                      Sounds like fun!
                      For him anyway hehehe...

Well Battletech has a summat high (or rather, long) learning curve too, and somewhere in it you will encounter the fact that tanks usually suck

Lata
                      Krait

Comment

Working...
                      X