Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Govt & DEA Questions

Again still trying to figure some things out. Any help is appreciated

What exactly is the heavy foot of government? I remember reading some stuff about in the manual, but can't find it again. It seems to be some sort of inefficiency? What does it affect?

Was looking at a spreadsheet of gov't types and have a question about the military field/category. What does this affect, military DEA's, military building queue, unit quality, fleet maintenance?

What order does the AI build DEA's in? It seems like your choices sometimes are built before it's selections which caused me some problems. I found a good farming planet and put down some bioharvest DEAs which the AI decided to build first instead of the initial industry DEA which really slowed down construction of everything on the planet?

And finally about DEA improvements and empire plans, if I want the AI to build say farming improvements, farming or infrastructure? The AI doesn't seem to want to build any soil enrichers or hydroponic farms on my capital world? My current dev plan for that planet includes the manufacturing, research, and infrastructure. For that matter what does the category infrastructure include?

1) Heavy foot of government is a multiplier. If something costs 500 production points, and HFOG is 3, is now costs 1500 production points. Cry b*tch.

2) I assume it has to do with efficiency of the military DEA.

3) Industry DEA's create production points which can be used to build other things, such as DEA's, so it's always good to build one first.

4) Infrastructure includes everything you cannot directly tell them to build (I believe), such as soil enrichment, hydroponic farms, etc. It may also including buildings such as missile bases, however I am unsure. Unless there is a galactic shortage in food, I don't think the viceroy will construct anything to aid in foodstuffs.

Comment

Working...
    X