Hope for Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope for Everyone

Everyone...let's keep backing QS/Infogrames up...they will support the game, and patch it...update it...everything.

With a large fanbase dedicated to working on mods and improvements on their own, MOOIII will have a major hope for extensive capability.

MOO2 when it was released was...less than perfect, but the one major patch they made it for made it awesome. The hype this game had to live up to was immense, and overwhelming, but it can be a great game. Right now it is a good game...I haven't played it lately, mainly cause I discovered Icewind Dale II, and I love RPGs.

But there is so much possibility for this game that it can't be denied.

I say let's just all support QS/IG...keep up modding, and working ourselves, who knows...we could make the game better ourselves. But at least by supporting them it lets us know we care enough to try, and that might inspire them to deliver even more.
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    [I came, I saw, I conquered].
    -- Gaius Julius Caesar

I don't mind helping in any capacity they wish. I believe those who complain should be ready to help make things better. I did offer to beta test.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Yes this a great game. Is it without problen no.
      By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Working...
      X