Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Creativity increases the percentage of techs that appear in your tree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Creativity increases the percentage of techs that appear in your tree...

That thread at IGMOO has all my data an analysis from my tests....

I tried this myself yesterday having gotten sick of missing 5-10 tech levels in a row occasionally. It was only one game so not a good sample by me, but it did feel like I was ending up with many more tech choices on the matrix.

Comment

edit: whoops posted in wrong thread

edit: new

Will have to check out that thread. I certainly hate missing out on techs, esp the spy ones, so I tend to go creative at all costs, even lowering my research rate to compensate.

I would rather research slower and pick up most of the techs than burn through quickly and steal or trade for the old ones. Is there any way to capture techs? I miss not being able to capture the enemies ships in battle.

Comment

I also notice on postive overrun I might get than highter tech reduce to than lower level on the matric or than new tech might appear on the tech matric.
        By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Working...
        X