Who are these guys?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these guys?!?!

I have encountered ships from "Sariky" and 'DK-1098-I56G" (something like that.)

I assume that the latter are the Cynoids, but who the *bleep* is Sariky???

I wish the game would give the race name instead of the *&%$% leader!!!
    One OS to rule them all,
    One OS to find them,
    One OS to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.

Me 2, its dam confusing and annoying not knowing who's race it is.

Comment

If it's of any help, when you are in the Orion senate, there's a combo box that you can click on... the drop down menu has a list of races in the game whom you can see, including their name and race.

This does seem to be a roundabout way of going about it, and I agree that there should be some indicator on the galaxy screen to indicate race.

Comment

Check the diplomacy screen. If you (or anyone that you're in contact with) have contact with them, it will list both the race and leader name. But yes, it shouldn't be that hard to find out stuff like that.

Hmmm.... Maybe someone will mod the leader names to include a racial abreviation after the name :-)

Comment

I have encountered ships from "Sariky" and 'DK-1098-I56G" (something like that.)
          Oh, those are just the non playable races.
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

I have encountered a system with Cynoid owned planets, but I still do not have diplomatic channels with them. What do I have to do?

EDIT: Sariky is Human. I took a guess, started a game as Human, and the ship style matched.
            One OS to rule them all,
            One OS to find them,
            One OS to bring them all
            and in the darkness bind them.

Comment

EDIT: Sariky is Human. I took a guess, started a game as Human, and the ship style matched.
              exactly how could you tell? did you use a magnifying glass?
              By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
              X