Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for UK moo3 fans !!!

A) It's on the streets NOW

B) It is NOT in a DVD case and INCLUDES the Manual.

I've just called in on a 7 day "sick-day" :-)
    Frag Saddam 2003

Oooooo, it INCLUDES the MANUAL

Yuu will soon find out that this manual is good for:

a) having something to put your *insert favourite beverage* on,

b) having some extra paper to scribble notes onto,

c) getting a good reason to rant at the forums.

Enjoy....

Comment

Yup I agree, just bought the game yesterday, and have spent about three hours last night and three hours this morning trying to figure out how to play this game!!!!!
      And I`m still pretty much in the dark........
      But, hell I`ve payed about 30 quid for this game so I`m not going to give up yet.
      Thank God for the apolyton forums I`m going to check out some of the tips here

Comment

Yup I agree, just bought the game yesterday, and have spent about three hours last night and three hours this morning trying to figure out how to play this game!!!!!
        And I`m still pretty much in the dark........
        But, hell I`ve payed about 30 quid for this game so I`m not going to give up yet.
        Thank God for the apolyton forums I`m going to check out some of the tips here

Comment

Sure, the manual does leave you in the dark, with regards to a few things like Dev plans and stuff, but all in all I find that it explains the UI pretty good. And basically, that's all you can expect from an manual these days. I remember the Civ1 manual. A whooping one hundred and something pages with loads of info. Those days are over, so let's get used to manuals that are much thinner and with more info left out than in. And in that context, the Moo3 manual does pretty well.

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

do you not think that is infact a `sad` thing though .why dont they bother to create a `large` manual like they used to do , I have to say I still go `retro` and play games like Civ2,CTP,CTP2,AC,ACX, and the reason I do is because these games fire up without any problems, they have a large manual that i still use because you still find things out that you never knew and mainly because these games were designed so you could run other applications in the background without having to disable applications just os you can play the game without any errors`infogrames please take note`

Comment

Sure. I wish every game had a manual as thick as the Bible. I don't agree with this development. I have just resigned myself to it.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

For me the defects of Moo3 have been patched. The patch I received was store credit and another game after returning Moo3. Perhaps when the developers/publishers fix this game I will buy it again at a cheaper price.
                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Some games dont need a huge manual.
                  MOO3 definetely needs a good manual. Imagine you dont have access to the forums, imagine you bought the game and just want to play with no other input from the internet.

He, he, he. Talking about rocket science....

Comment

Working...
                  X