Forming Troop Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forming Troop Tx

How exactly do I get my Marines, Command Centers, Magazines and Armor to go play with those friendly dudes over at Narn?

I've got a bunch of ground troops and a bunch of troop transports, but I can't seem to get them together. I've tried building divisions, corps and armies but I don't seen any way to get them on the transports.

I thought that I should be able to build a troop task force, but I don't see that option when I go the build task force screen.

I need detailed instructions please. The manual and Prima guide seem to think we all went through the beta and just want to read the back story.
    A dictatorship wouldn't be so bad. As long as I'm the dictator. G. W. Bush

You need to read the screen at the centre. Anything in red means you have not meet the requirement. You are most unlikely to be able to form mix task force. Majority of fighting units must be of same type. You can't have too many of support units either.

Comment

You´ve got to choose "Create Ground Transports", a Button which is just above "Deploy Taskforce".

There you first have to assemble your Troops and after this your are able to pick the Troop Transports for them.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
      X