This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARGH, ARGH I have an itch!

I know I have posted before about my concerns for whether I should buy MOO3 or wait for Galciv, because of wanting to spend $50 on either...not both.

But, damn...even after reading all the comments on the boards, AND HOW MUCH WHAT IS SAID MAKES ME WANT TO STEER FAR AWAY FROM MOO3, my thirst for a space TBS is so intense that I am having trouble fighting the urge to buy MOO3. Even if I wont like it based on what i've read.

I will continue to fight the urge because Galciv seems to be the game for me.

But, wow...Why oh WHY do they have to delay Galciv?? Because they don't want to have a conflict with MOO3's release....AYYYYY!!!!!!!

I would buy it today and never give MOO3 a second thought..(well maybe I would when it hits the bargain bin).

It went gold...please release it. What's with the weeks of waiting??

No No No....I will wait...

yes yes...

ok, i had a nice adult beverage to calm me down...

I will be strong and wait, not to be sucked into buying both because I am starved.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

take long cold showers
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
    X