Version Mismatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version Mismatch

Has anyone else encountered this error when trying to resume a MP game? It's a LAN game and when the other players join, they get checked then turn red with a Version Mismatch error. I've tried deleting the game saves on the other PC, tried copying mine and nothing. This stinks because I started out like everyone else despising this game. Then a few days ago I started loving it. Now, back to complete and utter disappointment again due to the lack of support for this game. I should have stopped buying Infogrames products after UT.... geesh. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it before I lose interest in this potentially awesome game.

And anyone from Infogrames is reading, I hope after this many failed attempts at releasing games before they are finished has caused you to rethink your business practices. You really should since your name has now reached a level synonymous with failure and embarassment. I certainly don't blame Quicksilver for this fiasco as you can look at previous big name titles that have been butchered in the last year. Simply disgusting. Make me a "fanboy again" j/k about the fanboy

Ah and one more thing I left out. I have not modded the game in any way, on either machine. No font mods, no nothing. It's stock.

Comment

I've received the same error message trying to play through GameSpy! (So not a LAN game) I also have not modified my game in anyway.

So far have not been able to play MP

Comment

Working...
      X